Feel free to write in the comments below which movies you would like me to add on the site.
Remember I can’t just upload any movie, there’s a number of “rules” that I need you guys to follow in order to green light a film so that it can be uploaded, they are the following:
- No Region 1 DVD/Bluray of the said film is currently in-print and available to purchase online, good places to check availability of films on DVD and Blu are eBay, Amazon and TCMShop (mostly for American films).
- For British films make sure the film isn’t available on Region 2 DVD if it is available and still in-print on DVD/Blu in the UK I will not upload it.
- The movie was released before the year 2007 (up to 2006 is good).
- For non-English movies I will only upload those that are not available or out of print on Region 1 DVD, if it is available but on a non-Region 1 release make sure the label who released it it’s not listed among the blacklisted companies/distributors mentioned in Rule 6.
- Make sure the film you want isn’t already available on Youtube (or if it is there it has to be a low quality copy or no subs in case of a foreign film), it takes me a lot of time to look for and upload each film and to end up seeing that it’s already up on YT it ends up being a waste of time so PLEASE check before requesting it here. Also, check out the Wanted films list, if the movie you’re looking for is listed there it means I don’t have it.
- NEW Last rule and probably most important one: I will NOT be uploading (and don’t insist) films where any of the studios mentioned up next have been involved in either the production or distribution of the requested film: NBCUniversal and all its subsidiaries, WarnerMedia (including everything from the pre-May 1986 MGM library), TNT, HBO, Turner Entertainment Networks, RKO Radio Pictures, Monogram Pictures, Cannon Group, Milestone Films, Castle Rock Entertainment, New Line Home Entertainment, Orion Pictures, Lorimar, Gaumont, Multicom Entertainment, Big World Pictures, Pathé & StudioCanal (including Canal+ and Arthaus). To check this information you can go for example to IMDb, search for “Company Credits”, click on it and it will show you the production and distribution companies involved in the film.
1 request per user please, you may include a second film as an alternative if you think I might not have the first one.
Thanks for understanding.
Thank you for all the suggestions/requests, I am working on them while I’m writing this, it will take a while until I can get every single film uploaded on the site but I will upload all of them, well, those that don’t break any of the rules above, I have over 200 films pending to upload so I thought it was time to close this so it doesn’t keep accumulating, I don’t know when I’ll be taking requests again but probably not before I upload all these. If your comment was deleted could have been for one of two reasons, 1) don’t have it and will be added to the Wanted list 2) I do have it and was deleted to clear space so people don’t have to scroll until eternity to leave their requests.If you are anxious to know whether your request will be uploaded or not you can email me to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via Twitter.